The creation of this was pretty difficult. Each simulation you see on the paper was rendered seperately and then put together in Photoshop to give it the same background pattern as the bump-map used for rendering in Vray. I also tried out the Krakatoa shadows generator for the first time with this project to give the final composition the most realistic conditions possible. There were so many new things I found out in regards to the settings in Magma-Flow for the simulations on the paper which are only shown two-dimensional in the final video. But I was willing to point out the less-is-more-argument with this video to get people to discover more and more details by watching multiple times.

I used

3DS Max





After Effects

Optical Flares